- Manage external hiring partners and hiring pipeline
- Interview candidates to fill open positions and update Management team.
- Provide employee relations support and collaborate with HR on best practices
- Identify key opportunities to improve HR processes - whether in recruiting, strategy, or administration
You have a solid background in business administration and/or recruiting and have excellent communication and organization skills. Your work methods are well-structured and you understand that bringing in industry experts is the foundation of a successful business. For yourself, you know how to identify experts across different channels, from social media to job advertisements, and can inspire people to join our mission.
You have experience with recruiting across traditional and non-traditional channels.
You have work experience at major companies or competitors in our space in a HR or Business role.
You are fluent in German.
You have experience in recruiting for engineering.
- Transit-friendly office location at the heart of Stuttgart, Germany.
- Friendly office culture, casual dress code, and a cheerful Labrador office dog.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Friendly virtual office culture.
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
InstaLOD is a technology company that builds software that enables enterprise and entertainment companies to create magical 3D experiences. Our award-winning tech helps 3D artists working on massive productions to focus on the creative part instead of spending most time with tedious technical tasks. From military companies building next-generation simulations and data analysis to leading automotive and fashion brands such as NIO or Deckers and the biggest entertainment franchises created by gaming companies like 2K Games, Wargaming or Sony London: our technology plays a vital part in delivering their project.
We’re passionate about what we do and how we do it; we strive to make our technology available and approachable to everybody. Right now, InstaLOD is our leading technology, but we’re already working on the next technologies that will revolutionize material workflows and 3D scanning.